What is this safari about?
Covering up to 193 km (120 miles) this mobile safari and horseback adventure is held over either five or seven nights and is scheduled from April to October.
End each riding day staying in comfortable walk-in tents with beds, cozy duvets, hot showers and fine dining against a breathtaking backdrop. A highlight of the trail is two nights spent sleeping out under the stars in an old tribal court called the Kgotla, with other nights spent at various wilderness camps.
Watch full video here:
Who can go?
- Individuals, couples or small groups are all welcome.
- We can accommodate up to a maximum of eight guests.
- Riders must be experienced and be comfortable at a canter and gallop, as well as being able to do small jumps should they have to.
- For riding, the minimum age is 16 years old, although should they be very experienced riders an exception will be made for children as young as 12.
- Non-riders are welcome and can partake in other activities such as game drives and bush walks.
Where is this?
The Northern Tuli Game Reserve is located on the east side of Botswana, bordering on South Africa and Zimbabwe and on the banks of the Limpopo River.
What should I expect to pay?
The cost is approximately USD $525 per night, per person, sharing. Rates are fully inclusive.
What Extensions do you recommend?
For some pampering after the horse safari we suggest a two night stay at the luxurious Mashatu Tented Camp which is located close by.
For further riding safariFRANK offer safaris in South Africa, Makgadigadi Pans or in the Okavango Delta.
Ready for an adventure? Lets Talk!
Contact safariFRANK to get started on your safari of a lifetime!