Why we like it
- The hotel with traditional majesty & modern sophistication.
- Truly a five-star experience of pure grandeur.
- Impeccable service, luxurious accommodation and exceptional facilities.
- Prime location overlooking Victoria Falls and the Batoka Gorge
- A connoisseur delight of dining options, best breakfast anywhere!
This Grand Old Lady will not disappoint! To be experienced at least once….
Zimbabwe’s grandest and oldest luxury hotel has been an icon for luxury in Africa since 1904. Walk down the hallways and you will be taken back in time where royalty and celebrities once walked.
Choose from a delightful array of rooms options, Standard and Central Deluxe Rooms, to Honeymoon, Royal and Presidential Suite most with commanding views over the manicured gardens, the impressive Victoria Falls and Batoka Gorge.
Serene lily ponds, arched loggias and broad verandas – offering magnificent vistas – seem custom-built for a spot of high tea or a relaxed gin and tonic, while a private path leads to the falls, an idyllic 10-minute walk away.
The hotel presents a connoisseur’s delight of dining options. The opulent Livingstone Room consistently sets the benchmark for fine dining in Africa. The thatched outdoor-style Jungle Junction restaurant offers a fusion of African flavours followed by nightly entertainment. The Stanley Terrace offer light meals and their famous High Tea, a MUST DO!
Ready for an adventure? Lets Talk!
Contact SAFARI FRANK to get started on your safari of a lifetime!