Why we like it
- Following the success recipe of Bayete, a favourite of ours!
- Fun, fresh and funky with the quirky bar a popular hangout.
- Set in lush garden with welcoming deck and pool area.
- Very affordable and great value for money.
- All the adventures of Vic Falls a short complimentary transfer away.
PheZulu is the sister lodge to Bayete Guest Lodge, one of our favourites! PheZulu is owned and managed by the same team, opening its doors in late 2018. She is run on the same standards as Bayete, with a warm friendly environment, inviting guests to relax, unwind and feel at home.
PheZulu is fresh, funky and fun and located in the residential area of Victoria Falls town, 3.5km from the Falls. The lodge is set in lush gardens with loungers around the pool, ideal for those steamy Zambezi summer days! The quirky bar is a favourite hangout for guests and visitors alike.
PheZulu is ideal for singles, couples and group bookings, with rooms are falling in the deluxe range, offering both twin or double configuration. With a total of 21 en-suite rooms, two are triples, and 19 offer both a bath and shower. All rooms are airconditioned and Wi-Fi is complementary.
PheZulu is set to become another SAFARI FRANK favourite in no time!
Ready for an adventure? Lets Talk!
Let us know if you want this to be a part of your next life changing journey with us!