Why we like it
- Visit the mind blowing Victoria Falls – one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- With so many exciting activities on offer, there’s never a dull moment!
- Experience the best white water rafting in the world.
- So many adventures to be had and memories to be made.
- Dare to visit the Devil’s Pool and swim on the edge of the waterfalls
Nothing quite prepares you for the magnitude of the Victoria Falls and the beauty that it holds.
Livingstone is home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World – the mighty Victoria Falls. It is also the adventure capital of Africa, catering to thrill seekers of all levels. Enjoy a stunning sunset cruise on the Zambezi, a spectacular helicopter flight over the Falls or dive into the Devil’s Pool where you can literally swim on the edge of the waterfall! Those looking for an extra challenge can conquer some of the biggest rapids in the world on a white water raft or bungee jump 111 meters down into the gorge below. It is safe to say Victoria Falls is a must do and an adventure experience you won’t forget.
Seasonal timings for activities
Ready for an adventure? Lets Talk!
Contact SAFARI FRANK to get started on your safari of a lifetime!