Why we like it
- Owned and run by the Jordan family, one of the best wine estates in South Africa.
- World-class wines produced on a farm with a history going back 300 years.
- The hillside vineyards have spectacular panoramic views of Table Mountain, False Bay & Stellenbosch.
- Great location from where Cape Town and the surrounding vineyards can be explored.
- Choice of accommodation available to suit most budgets.
Only a twenty-five-minute drive from Cape Town, you will find Jordan Wine Estate and Luxury Suites. The location makes it perfect as a base to explore both Cape Town and the hinterland of Stellenbosch and Franshoek, as an alternative to a stay in the City of Cape Town.
Located close to the winery, restaurant and bakery the luxury suites have beautiful panoramic views of the vineyards and Stellenbosch mountains. Each suite is individually designed and uniquely decorated. Most suites have a large, luxurious free-standing bath as well as a walk-in shower, king sized bed, fireplace and separate lounge.
The two-bedroom suite is perfect for families or two couples travelling together, each with their own private en-suites.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast or alfresco lunch at The Bakery. Dinner will be an unforgettable experience where the chef’s seasonal menu will captivate you with outstanding flavours, textures and techniques.
During your stay at Jordon Estate embark on a bespoke tour of the vineyards and wine cellar.
Ready for an adventure? Lets Talk!
Let us know if you want this to be a part of your next life changing journey with us!