Why we like it
- One of the best beaches in the world
- Cooking master class
- Family villas
- Water Club and PADI scuba diving center
For centuries the island of Zanzibar has evoked a mystical and magical dream. There is no better place to experience the magic of Zanzibar than at Breezes… the ultimate retreat for those looking to get away from it all.View on Google Earth
Experience & Activities
Breezes Beach Club & Spa lies along a pristine and untouched beach on the southeast coast, the most quiet and untouched part of the island. In fact, the beach in front of the hotel was chosen by Conde Nast Traveler magazine as one of the top 30 beaches in the world.
Immerse yourself in the crystal-clear water of the Indian Ocean, sip a freshly cut coconut from our waving palm trees, indulge in a massage, dive the coral reef, experience warm, genuine Swahili hospitality – the unforgettable beach experience at the Zanzibar Collection. The Water Club is the perfect place to experience the very best of the Indian Ocean. Here you can learn kite surfing, wind surfing, kayaking, and so much more.
You can visit the local school and mosque, have a soda at the corner-kiosk and enjoy a privileged glimpse into a real Swahili home before taking a stroll around the market stalls.
For those who would like to create their own Swahili menu at home, Breezes’ chef offers an interactive cooking master class that is ideal for families and couples alike.
- Standard Room: Standard rooms are located further away from the sea on the property with a terrace and garden view. Fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms, refrigerator, personal electronic safe box, hairdryer in bathroom and a full third bed functioning as a sofa.
- Deluxe Room: Located on ground floor of bungalows with terrace tastefully decorated in ivory tones, with cotton throws, teak wood finishes and Zanzibar carvings. Fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms, refrigerator, personal electronic safe box, hairdryer in bathroom and a full third bed functioning as a sofa.
- Suites: Located on upper floor of bungalows with large balcony and sun beds. The Suites have a walk in dressing room and larger bathroom with large terrace, private sunbathing area, and a covered outdoor lounge area. Fully air-conditioned with en-suite bathrooms, refrigerator, personal electronic safe box, hairdryer and a full third bed functioning as a sofa.
- Villa: The Villa consists of two connecting deluxe rooms with a private living room.
Ready for an adventure? Lets Talk!
Contact SAFARI FRANK to get started on your safari of a lifetime!