Why we like it
- Eco-friendly hotel
- Spa and wellness
- Beach views
- Water sports and activities
Surrounded by lush tropical vegetation and the sparkling Indian Ocean, Sharazad Boutique Hotel welcomes guests to discover intimate luxury accommodations and the rich culture of the ancient Spice Island.View on Google Earth
Experience & Activities
Sharazad is a small and charming boutique hotel in Jambiani, Zanzibar. Feel immediately mesmerized by its beauty – where informal luxury meets island colours and traditions. The whole area is surrounded by lush tropical vegetation and gazes over the expansive Indian Ocean.
Sharazad offers a six-bedroom villa with a private pool, three double-storey bungalows with six separate bedrooms, a fully equipped first-floor self-catering apartment, a beach restaurant and bar, and a freshwater swimming pool.
Dine at Sharazād’s seafront restaurant, where you can enjoy delicious local flavours and exotic cocktails, refreshing drinks and homemade tropical fruit juices barefoot on the beach with candlelight.
As an eco-friendly choice, all bedrooms and bathrooms at Sharazad Boutique Hotel have ceiling fans rather than air-conditioning systems. Large windows provide cross-ventilation and a cool temperature. Solar panels, LED lights, a desalination plant and waste recycling are implemented throughout to protect the environment and support the fragile ecosystem of the area and the existing vegetation.
The island is easily accessible by ferry or a short scheduled flight from Dar es Salaam. In addition, some international carriers fly directly to Zanzibar.
In Stone Town, the historic Arabic influence is revealed in the narrow streets and characteristic architecture. Visit the Zanzibar Museum, the Arab Fort, and the Sultan’s Palace and don’t miss the craftsmanship on the many beautifully carved wooden doors.
In addition to Stone Town’s attractions, Zanzibar is well known as a beach paradise with fine white sand and warm seas. Zanzibar’s spectacular turquoise ocean contains marvellous marine life and exquisite coral formations. Scuba diving off the coast is spectacular and is often the drawcard for many visiting the region.
- The three charming, two-storey bungalows each offer sea and garden views. All have en-suite bathrooms and private outdoor space. They are surrounded by lush vegetation, with the warm Indian Ocean just a few steps away.
- The luxury villa is located right on the white sandy beach close to Jambiani village. The original layout of the Riad house with a pool in the central courtyard guarantees privacy and comfort for an intimate, relaxing vacation.
- There are three sea-view rooms with private verandas, two garden-view rooms with their own back patio, and one room facing the pool. Each room is spacious, with en-suite bathrooms.
- The villa is separated from the three bungalows and the restaurant. The villa accommodation can be reserved as individual en-suite bedrooms or as a six-bedroom private villa.
Are you ready to explore Zanzibar?
Contact SAFARI FRANK to get started on your safari of a lifetime!