Why we like it
- Exceptional activities
- Eco-friendly boutique hotel
- Great for families
- Children of all ages are welcome
Overlooking the alluring beach of Jambiani, Mwezi Boutique Resort is perfectly integrated and in harmony with its natural environment, surrounded by lush and perfumed vegetation.View on Google Earth
Experience & Activities
Only a 50-minute drive from the airport, Mwezi Boutique Resort overlooks the alluring beach of Jambiani, one of the most exclusive destinations on the island, which until a few years ago, was completely off-limits to tourism. This strip of sand (7km long) remains a genuine and peaceful place to enjoy Zanzibar in all its intensity. Jambiani, a quaint little fishing village of about 6,000 inhabitants, remains unspoiled by time, fearlessly guarding Swahili traditions and customs.
Mwezis’ pool and adjacent pool bar fit perfectly into the natural landscape, creating an oasis of wellness and relaxation. Shaded by over a hundred coconut trees and dotted with a range of fruit trees and tropical plants, the pool perfectly blends with the environment.
In addition to the traditional excursions to explore the island, it is possible to take a guided tour through the picturesque village of Jambiani. The village has remained untouched by mass tourism, and here you can still experience authentic Africa. You will get to know a Zanzibar full of rich history and fascinating legends.
Swahili cooking classes are also available and allow you to discover all the secrets of rich African culinary traditions and so much more. Even for someone who is not a foodie, it’s definitely a unique experience.
- Full Moon House: Seven full moon houses are the largest of the resort houses featuring en-suite bathrooms that accommodate up to five guests. Each comes with a living room, plush sofa, and interior loft reachable by the spiral staircase and offering a unique sleeping experience. Complete the experience with a private veranda for taking in the ocean breeze and views of the tropical gardens.
- Moon House: Five en-suite moon houses perfectly accommodate couples, with a king-size bed, master bathroom, and a private veranda that allows guests to enjoy the garden view while awash in the embrace of a soothing ocean breeze.
- Pool House: These houses overlook the pool. Each comes with an en-suite bathroom and is equipped with a king-size bed and two sofa beds for up to three adults and a child. Best suited for families and located near the beach and pool, you’ll enjoy peaceful afternoons and an evening on your veranda.
- Beach House: This exclusive, tucked-away beach house is situated almost directly on the beach and offers a superior level of privacy. It is equipped with a king-size bed and two sofa beds to accommodate up to three adults and a child or two adults and two children. Enjoy a small garden with your own private veranda, perfectly positioned to watch the sunrise over the Indian Ocean.
- La Luna Suite Apartments: Continuing in the ecological vocation of the Mwezi Boutique Hotel, La Luna Suite Apartments is a bio-architecture and green building project. La Luna Suite Apartments are located in a wonderful tropical garden, where bananas and papayas orchards hide and frame each Suite Apartment. In the middle of the garden, there is the fantastic infinity saltwater pool, 35 meters long.
Discover Zanzibar at Mwezi Boutique Resort
Contact SAFARI FRANK to get started on your safari of a lifetime!