Why we like it
- Zanzibar Pearl is located directly on the sea front with an amazing tropical garden.
- They focus in giving attention to every little thing, as no detail is too small to escape close attention.
- Zanzibar Pearl has the longest beach front in Matemwe
White sandy beaches, palm trees and the Indian Ocean as far as you can see, that’s Matemwe in north-eastern Zanzibar. The small village is loved by locals and travellers for its seemingly never-ending wide and romantic beach. Matemwe is a right spot if you want to relax, long to hold a book in one hand and a drink in the other, you have found your dream destination.View on Google Earth
Zanzibar Pearl is on the most spectacular beach of Matemwe on the north-east coast of Zanzibar, close to Mnemba Island. Inspired by the local Zanzibar Architecture, it incorporates the styles with local resources. A perfect holiday destination for those looking to enjoy exquisite cuisine and unique service. Zanzibar Pearl can guarantee unforgettable experiences for couples, divers, honeymooners, yoga retreats and families.
The seafront restaurant is situated right on the beach where you will enjoy its sublime atmosphere, delicious local specialties and a genuine fusion-style a la carte menu.
Vegetarian options and a kid’s menu are available, and special meals can be arranged with 24h notice. B&B, half board and full board options are available. Weddings, incentive groups and special occasions can gladly be hosted on request. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the beach bar, restaurant and swimming pool surrounds.
If you’re looking for fresh fruit juices, the bar is the place for you. Juices are squeezed only from fresh, succulent, local fruits. The great taste and beneficial health effects will make you start your everyday adventure with a splash!
They also offer a great selection of spirits, cocktails and wine for those in need of something a little bit stronger.
- Pearl Suites: Pearl Suites are oceanfront, surrounded by exotic lush vegetation in bungalows of 2-3 with private accesses to the beach. Pearl Suites can accommodate up to 3 people.
- Oyster Suites: Oyster Suites are enchanting & spacious with an outdoor terrace & views of the lush tropical garden. They are perfect for nature lovers and ideal for families with children. Oyster Suites can accommodate up to 4 people.
- Oyster Villas: Oyster Villas overlook the luscious garden surrounding: designed as a 360° villa consisting of an indoor living area, upper lounge, private bedroom, separate toilet, and an open exotic shower. Oyster Villas can sleep up to 3 people.
- The Pearl Vila: Wake up to the sound and sight of the turquoise blue ocean in a beachfront luxury villa which offers Intimacy, private plunge pool, air conditioning, spacious living area with 2 bedrooms and separate large En-suite bathroom. The master bedroom has an indoor & outdoor shower open to the sunshine and night sky. Great Choice for couples, families, or friends. Honeymooners can enjoy the privacy and comfort of the private villa.
Activities: Play in the pool, in the ocean, dive, snorkel, jog along the beach, sail in our ngalwa, hire a bike, challenge the villagers to a friendly game of football (you’d better be good!) or your partner to a heated game of Scrabble. Go fly a kite, build a sand castle…
The hotel’s location makes it’s also the perfect base to explore all the activities that Zanzibar has to offer. There’s something for everybody, from water sport lessons to wildlife tours and day trips to the island’s most iconic sights.
Ready for an adventure? Lets Talk!
Contact SAFARI FRANK to get started on your safari of a lifetime!